Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Write A Letter To Your Brother Advising Him To Refrain From Bad Habit Of Smoking



The Examination Room,
ABC College,
Karachi.

June 11, 2012

My Dear Brother,

How are you? I am fine and hope the same for you. I didn’t hear from your since long. I have come to know from some reliable sources that you have started following bad habit of smoking. I am really sorry to listen to this bad news.

As you are well aware that smoking is really a bad habit and there are a number of ill-effects of its use. Tobacco is the main constituent of cigarette. It acts as a slow poison. When dense smoke is taken in, carbon particles are deposited onto the tissues of lyour lung and after some period, man suffers from severe coughing Smoking is the worst thing for human health.

I strictly advise you to give up this bad habit at once. It would be too difficult to get rid of this habit later on. It declines our health as well as is the wastage of money. I hope that you will realize and honestly follow my advice.

Convey my best wishes to everyone at home.

Your Loving Brother

   X Y Z