Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Him To Come And Stay With You During Summer Holidays


Examination Room,
ABC College,
Karachi

June 16, 2012

My Dear Friend,

I am well and hope the same for you. You would be pleased to know that my college has closed for summer vacation. It will re-open next month. I hope that you will also be enjoying your holidays in the fine mood. I want you to come and stay with me so that we may enjoy our holidays happily.

As you are aware that there are number of beautiful and historical places in his city, you will be happy to visit these beautiful places. I have also bought a camera to take the snaps of these spots. We shall really enjoy our fine gathering for my cousins will also be with us. I am sure that your father will allow you easily and you will feel pleasure to be here. Please let me know that date and time of your arrival.

With best wishes.

Yours Loving Friend.

X Y Z