Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Write A Letter To Your Mother Informing Her About Your Studies



Examination Room,
ABC College,
Karachi.

June 16, 2012

My Dear Mother,

I am fine here and hope the same for you.

I would like to tell you about my studies. My annual exams are expected to be held in the moth of March 2012. I am preparing with heart and soul for the achievement of higher grade in the exam. My subject teachers are very co-operative and they have started taking extra periods in the College.

Physics and Mathematics are the subjects of my main interest. My science practicals are in progress and practical exams will be held after theory. I expect that I would achieve “A-One” grade in my exam.

I hope that all of you would be all right. With my best wishes.

Your Loving Son

X . Y. Z.