Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Write A Letter To You Mother Telling Her How You Passed Your Holidays Of Murree


Examination Room,
ABC College,
Karachi.

June 16th, 2012


My Dear Mother,

I am quite well and hope that you will also be fine in this letter. I would like to tell you about my holidays, which we have been enjoying at Murree Hills.

According to our program, it’s our daily program to visit different spots along with our cousins.

I would feel pleasure to express my spiritual joy to see the natural beauty and the sights of Murree Hills. Beautiful, charming, fascinating and peaceful scenes, cold blowing wind with dark clouds enhances the human spirit. Beauty of nature is pierced in the depth of soul. It is the real phenomenon of spiritual delight. Snowfall is an amazing enjoyment exhibiting the beauty of nature.

I hope, we shall be with you after few days.

With love and best wihes.

Your’s Loving Son

   X Y Z